Direct Primary Care In Schaumburg IL
Direct primary care is an important part of your healthcare. When you are selecting a primary care provider, you want a primary care doctor who is an expert in all the latest techniques and tools to keep you healthy.
Your primary care doctor will perform an annual comprehensive physical exam to assess your overall level of health, and determine medications, dietary and exercise counseling, weight management services, and any other health maintenance tips to help you enjoy optimal health.
Dr. Sandy Valino Stock at EnVogue Med & Wellness in Schaumburg, IL, has all of the latest technology to perform a thorough health assessment, including:
- Digital Body Composition Analysis
- Accurate digital height measurements
- FDA-approved multi-system at-home exam technology
After a comprehensive wellness evaluation, your doctor will develop a comprehensive treatment plan designed to:
- Manage any chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis, asthma, and more
- Prevent serious diseases by providing necessary immunizations including flu, pneumonia, COVID, and shingles
- Help you enjoy optimal health and wellness no matter what your age
Your primary care provider will also treat acute illnesses and conditions, including:
- Viruses, including colds and the flu
- Bacterial infections of the eyes, ears, and throat
- Urinary tract or bladder infections
- Muscle, tendon, or ligament strain
- Sports or vehicle accident injuries
- Allergies or breathing difficulties
Your primary care doctor can also provide services specific to either women or men, including:
- Routine gynecological examinations
- Routine breast examinations
- Routine prostate examinations
One of the most important services a primary care doctor can provide is oversight of your healthcare. When you need the services of a specialist, your primary care provider is the gateway to additional services provided by cardiologists, allergists, and other specialists.
Direct primary care can help you attain your best health and wellness. To find out more about direct primary care and how it can help you, call Dr. Sandy Valino Stock at EnVogue Med & Wellness in Schaumburg, IL.